The loss of one or more teeth can have a major impact on the function and shape of your mouth and the appearance of your smile. Implants are a practical solution to replacing missing teeth and restoring function and appearance.
An implant is made from titanium. It can be used to replace one or multiple missing teeth. Denture patients can also benefit from this service as implants are a great alternative to loose poor fitting dentures that can result in embarrassing situations.
Implants bond to the jaw, much like the root of a natural tooth and permanently replace a lost tooth.
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replacing a Single Tooth: If you are missing a single tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it. A dental implant replaces both the lost natural tooth and its root
- Replacing Several Teeth: If you are missing several, implant-supported bridges can replace them. Dental implants will replace both your lost natural teeth and some of the roots.
- Replacing All of Your Teeth: If you are missing all of your teeth, an implant-supported full bridge or full denture can replace them. Dental implants will replace both your lost natural teeth and some of the roots.
- Restore A Patient’s Confident Smile
- Restore Chewing, Speech, and Digestion
- Restore or Enhance Facial Tissues
Call us today to schedule your dental implant consultation.